Exciting News!



Exciting news this month...! I've been working with chef Tony Smith on a book project. Tony was the Executive Chef at the Crowne Plaza in Christchurch (pre earthquake), and is a well known and respected chef in foodie circles around New Zealand. Currently he is working in New Delhi on a new hotel development, but flew back to NZ to work on this book project.

All hush hush for now, but Tony and I spent a couple of weeks in October cooking up a storm in my studio kitchen. Needless to say lunch, dinner, supper, morning & afternoon tea was all taken care of and I'm sure I put on a few zillion kg's during the time he was creating his recipes. Here is a sneak peak for now of our work in progress, plus watch this space for more news on publication dates for the book in 2013/2014.

All Images © Deborah Aspray - Motif Lifestyle Images Ltd 2012

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Facebook    Twitter    Pinterest